Fabric Quality Controller - Garment Export House
Posted By FUN MALL on 23/08/2015
||0 - 1 year(s)
||$28000 - $35000
- Candidate must have exposure to work in the export industry of woven garments.
- Sound knowledge of Garments thoroughly including Verification and Validation.
- Candidate would be responsible for buyer communication & system follow-ups.
- Must have decision power to take the corrective & preventive actions for the complaints.
- Monitoring and controlling all the quality issues from cutting to packing
- The candidate need to conduct the inspections in supplier units as per sampling plan
- Follow-up buyer
quality controller jobs